Monday, June 20, 2011

Pureed Foods

Advanced myself to pureed foods yesterday.  The tuna salad I made was the most delicious thing ever.  Or maybe it's just that I'm tired of yogurt and smoothies already.  I put a can of tuna (including the water), a tablespoon of lite mayo and 4-5 dill pickle slices into the blender.  It was amazing.  Tonight I had pureed chicken.  I put the chicken, a little chicken broth and a spoon of lite mayo into the blender.  Yum!

My incision sites are healing well.  The two smallest ones seem "deeper" and are healing more slowly than the rest.  I got a nice card from Rex Hospital today.  I need to write them back a thank-you letter.  The nurses there were very kind during my stay and did what they could to make my time there more positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment